Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issue

I'm starting this blog post to document all the reported tire rubbing issues on the 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH's (and possibly earlier models). These trailers came with the Dexter 3500 Axles and springs.

GD switched out the axles for 4400 in the next model year but as has been posted the weight difference from factory between a sample unit was only 48 pounds.

NOTE: This is a serious safety issue and anyone with a 2800BH should double check their spring arc and underfloor ...

Updated 01-29-2019 at 10:31 AM by Thorvald

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Adding Factory Remote start to your 2017 Ram 1500

Since I just went through most of this "nightmare" and I'm sure others will too, I thought I'd post what I found here.

This is a huge pet peeve for me especially after finding out most 2017 Ram's are 99.9% ready for remote start... For crying out loud FCA (Fiat Chrysler America) just charge me the $50 on the invoice at the factory and enable the darn thing. What a waste of time, parts, inventory, manuals, dealer headaches, etc.

----

In 2017 the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example

This is a post I originally made to the Ram Truck forums but would be of great information here as well.

To sum it up, before buying have a good look at the door jamb stickers!

Well after buying a brand new Ram 1500 fully setup for towing and planning to upgrade to a larger travel trailer I finally had reality set in (well "legal" reality).

I had been reading threads all over the Interwebs and listened to debates from the "Weight ...
    Tags: 1500, maximum, payload, tow
    Categories
    Uncategorized

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.