Diamondbelle

1. Can't Go Camping

Have only had our 27RL since May and took a 2-week camping trip down south, which we loved. We took the our 5er back to the dealer because the main slide needed help in the retract mode and the Furrion remote didn't function at all. When I opened the door, the day we were returning to the dealer, glass was all over the entrance way and hall. I looked in the bathroom to discover the shower panel closest to the outside wall was shattered. I was shocked to say the least. So here we sit waiting ...

Updated 07-19-2015 at 05:34 PM by Diamondbelle (Update)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First trip in 27RL

We finally picked up our 5er last Saturday and began our trip. We have had no issues with it at all..in fact everything is working out perfectly. We're currently at the Outer Banks and will head to Myrtle Beach next. We met a couple in our campground that have the 303RLS. It was the first GD we've seen on the road. It was great talking with them and exchanging our stories about our GDs. They love theirs too. Hope we have continued success on this, our first trip.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Relection 27RL

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondbelle View Post
    First time owners of fiver but not new to camping. Looking forward to memorable adventures traveling through the great USA.
    Tags: -1'
    Categories
    Uncategorized

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.