chris

1. The state of the RV Industry.

A little background on me. I have camped most of my life. From a Starcraft tent trailer to miscellaneous 19-23 footers of my parents, to my TrailManor, Trail Lite, Starwood, Starcraft, WindJammer, and now my Solitude. I've got over 100K miles towing, and now 16 of my own years of owning RV's. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a junkie...not just for RV's, but also for information. I started my first RV site in 1998, and still own it today. I run sites because I love the information flow. That ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why do I charge for access.

Recently I received an email concerning why I charge for access. The emailer wrote:
    I'm confused by the requirement to have to pay to see the whole forum. I am on other forums for things like trucks and boats and I've never paid. I'm not sure why you have to charge and they don't, maybe they have ads? Couldn't you get GD to sponsor the site? GD seems to use the site to reach customers and get feedback. I just think you are going to lose many possible contributors that make this forum interesting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.