TNFSolitude

1. This area here is for creating a Blog, or a log of your travels or other experiences.

I occasionally look in the Blog area to see who's on a trip, taking a vacation, etc and writing up their travels. Instead today I found about 5 posts seeking help from the members of the forum. All had unanswered questions. Please consider questions or concerns, queries asking for assistance be posted in the Forum area here. You will receive more exposure and almost certainly get the help you seek. JMHO.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Snowbirds for January

The Solitude's packed, hitched and ready to go. Leaving Michigan for Florida for January, our first extended stay in our FW since buying it last year. Our goal is to be in Mims, FL by Thursday dinner time. We'll be heading south on I-75, want to make it to London, KY on the first leg. It's aggressive, but we can do it. Hopefully, traffic will cooperate and delays will be minimal. Wish us luck.
    Categories
    Uncategorized

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.