CaptPicardo

1. Hydraulic solutioning

We're in a 5er with 6 point hydraulic jacks and three hydraulic slides (one electric slide) and we encountered a puzzling situation where our jacks would always retract when we pulled in the hydraulic slides, sometimes a little, mostly fully retract. Then the mid and back jacks stopped moving at all unless manually manipulated. Hydraulic fluid was at the appropriate level. Then the 5er would not really auto-level at all. All voltages good and no shorts detected. Many hours on customer support calls ...

Updated 05-15-2021 at 09:15 PM by CaptPicardo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Two Parks in Kentucky: Georgetown and Louisville South KOA

I'm going to try to capture notes for two parks in Kentucky in one post...mostly coz I'm lazy.

Georgetown - Whispering Hills: Only here 1 week
    Summary: This is mostly a gravel parking lot with hook-ups. There are some pretty decent spots if you are a travel-trailer but even then it get's packed on weekends and can be challenging to navigate with big rig.
    Pros:
    - The young people that checked us in (ages 14-16 I'm guessing) were quite friendly and helpful (but ...

Updated 05-15-2021 at 08:56 PM by CaptPicardo

Categories
    Uncategorized

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.