WhittleBurner

1. Ever think a it just isn't meant to be??

ANOTHER $%&^%*% DELAY!!
    I got the all clear from my occupational therapist, long as I continue to do work at home to rehab the wrist/hand and we started to look at next Wed as a departure date, things are looking up. THEN.......

Then the 90 year rainfall from hell came and deposited 3 feet of water into our basement Monday night Now we are dealing with a huge clean up and sterilization. Wash and bleach the floors and walls.
    Repaint (needed to do that a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Trip postponed

We had to shelf our long wander until next year
    Today we'd of started off the trip and of been camping on the shore of Lk Superior. BUT nope, I had to do something stupid and broke my wrist which required surgery.

Just finished my 2nd week of OT, 2 more for sure and it could go up to another 4 wks after that so we shelved the big trip till next year.

Looks like we get to take a much shorter trip and will wander east and see where we end up
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A week of Chillin'

Site 143.jpg We're spending a week at one of our favorite local state parks. Very quiet and relaxing. With exception of getting locked IN the trailer it's been a good week and the trailer feels like home with no additional problems. picture coming soon on my phone and the upload is slow.
    And now it's in there twice, lol ...now there's one!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. And we're off!

I guess it's time to start a blog, my very first one!! As we wander this might be a good spot to report in now and then.
    We'll be taking a few close to home trips to break in our 303, then at the end of July we take off for a 3 month or so wander west and back around to MI. ( Upper MI,MT,WY,CO,UT,AZ,NM,OK,AR,TN,NC and KY) It should take us right into the fall colors (yay!)

Since we've gotten the 303 we've been out 2 times in MI and OH. Last week was a great week and we had
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.