WhittleBurner

1. One last shot

This was a few nights ago and must have been our parting sunset. It was a beauty to say the least !! I'm going to miss those occasional stunning sunsets but it's time to move on.

We leave FL tomorrow morning and spend 9 days at one of our fav stops , Lake Powhatan just outside of Ashevill, NC then off to the rally in Crossvile,TN. A Fun way to end an almost 6 month avoidence of winter weather. We can only hope the weather cooperates with us back in MI when we return.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Almost a year

WOW, it's been almost a year since I posted in the blogs. We're winding down our 2nd full snowbird season in FL.
    This year it's a 5 month stay and already booked for next winter. Many have left and a bunch of us will be gone by the 1st of may then there's a couple handfulls that live here all year.
    Gary's getting the itch to move to FL and I have had the itch to full time. It seems we are in the 303 much more than the house anyhow...at least 3/4 timing now.

Can't complain,
    Categories
    Uncategorized

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.