Blog Comments

Taking care of aging parents is a stress all it's own, add keeping up 2 properties and a job is physically tiring . But starting a day with a beautiful sunrise sure does help calm the soul.
    You`re very lucky to have a job you love . Thank you for your role in keeping us free
    This is a wonderful project gives these young girls a building experience and a great sense of accomplishment. This is a great activity to be involved in, thanks for sharing the pictures.
    not bad for a guy who teaches weapon systems for the rest of the year
    It's all about teamwork! Looks like they got it.....good leader probably! :)
    What a great way to spend a week and hopefully influence some young lives in a positive way! Kudos dloase!
    Thumbs up on this one...
    I am back at work today. I'm just glad that my brother-in-law owns a body shop. I think my pride was more damaged than my trailer.
    Sorry to hear about your damage! We also had an ouch in Pennsylvania. We are at the dealer monthly camp out today.
    Well said David. "All gave some, some gave all!" The ones that gave all is what this Memorial Day is all about. I think it was Gen. Patton that once said, "Do not mourn the loss of these men, but thank GOD that such Great Men lived."
    Updated 05-26-2014 at 06:10 AM by Steve and Cill
    too funny!
    That is funny !
    Just love that picture
    I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing! That would be my Mom and Dad also. Snoozing on the front porch!
    Trailer scheduled for servicing on the 29th. I couldn't find any obvious signs of where the water was penetrating so I'll let the "experts" work on it. I will also have a couple of other minor issues corrected while it is in the shop. Overall we are more than happy with our home on wheels
    Happy belated anniversary, and good luck on your leak repair.
    Bikes and us arrived very well.
    Make sure those bikes are tied down really well. They will bounce around alot on the back. Have a great trip!!
    Dave and Linda - Great idea, I'm stealing it! I'm also looking forward to your blog entries. You sure will be glad to have A/C for your July trip. Send me a PM if you want any thoughts on campgrounds in our area; we have been camping since 1996.
    I'm looking forward to your adventures Dave. It might give us some ideas on places to visit and things to see.

Jim

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.