All Blog Entries

1. All Good Now!

After getting the refrigerator fixed in Indiana Monday, We headed to New York to see Niagara Falls. We camped in a little town called Randolph NY at Pope Haven CG (Very Nice BTW). We spent Wednesday on the Canadian side, and really had a good time. This morning, we headed east and we're staying in a CG in Southwick MA.

We put 750 miles on the fiver since Tuesday, and it hasn't missed a beat. The refrigerator is working perfectly. Some of the roads in NY were terrible, but there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pure Michigan -- Jack Pine Lodge and Campground

I can hear Tim Allen and the commercial about the beauty of Michigan in my head. "Blah, blah, blah and your journey begins at Michigan.org."

The problem is Jack Pine Lodge is not gonna be on that commercial...or any other commercial for that matter. It is very unique with a 1930's retro cool bar / restaurant that sits in front of some very well cared for cabins. The cabins sit in front of a brand new RV park that has about 24 spaces - 21 with full hook-ups. The whole ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. what i did on my summer vacation Part II

Well three days into camp and things are moving along. We have 65 main campers here who have come from not only Virginia but also Ohio and North Carolina. I enjoy doing this every year. Here are a couple of more picture of what the team of girls that I am working with have accomplished so far. It may not seem like much, but they have learned how to use power tools, set the slope on a ramp, ensure decks are not only level, but also square. They had to sink a 6x6 post through concrete so they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. What i did on my summer vacation

While many of us enjoy our camping time there is something I have been doing for the past 10 years that really helps to keep me young. Each summer I spend a week doing mission work with a group of teenaged. The camp has grown from 8 campers the first year to over 60 this year. Each year they go out into the community and do community service work. This isn't a new concept but is always fun and challenging as some of them have never done work of this nature before. This year I have a group of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Great Trip so Far, but diversion required.

We left Tucson on the 9th of June. We headed west into California for several days, then north to Oregon to visit family. From Oregon, we turned east, and headed through Idaho to see our son and his family in Salt Lake city. From Salt Lake, we headed east into Wyoming, with the intention of heading north and up over the UP of Michigan towards New England. But unfortunately, our plans were waylaid by a significant failure with our Reflection.

The 337RLS has been remarkable, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.