Recent Blogs Posts

1. Water Heater control panel switches go dim and water heater doesn't heat

2017 Reflection 303 RLS
    Water Heater: Atwood GC6AA-10E

The water heater has been working great, both propane and electric, since we purchased the unit in the fall of 2016. We are snowbirds so it has been used about 5 months of the year for the past 5 years.
    Yesterday

We switched on the water heater propane switch. It lit up for several seconds. We could hear the propane fire up for about 10 seconds. Then went dim, not dark. Seemed to be flickering. Turned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2020 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2020:

• Cloudland Canyon State Park - Rising Fawn, GA - 1 trip for 2 nights
    • DeSoto State Park - Fort Payne, AL - 3 trips for 8 nights total including Independence Day and Halloween weekends
    • James H. "Sloppy" Floyd State Park - Summerville, GA - 1 trip for 3 nights
    • Unicoi State Park - Helen, GA - 1 trip for 3 nights

Trip to Skidaway Island State Park - Savannah, GA postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic ...

Updated 01-31-2021 at 02:41 PM by jw^2 family

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. testing blogs.

this is the first entry.

This is the second entry.....

third entry... I guess one has to date/time stamp these if one wants to know when an entry is made.

Updated 12-27-2020 at 10:26 AM by traveldawg

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Traveling with residential refridgerator

Every time I stop when traveling the refrigerator is off. I reset the inverter and it comes back on. The temperature of the refrigerator is usually just over 50 degrees
    Why is it turning off and does it come back on when I start driving?
    I do have two batteries installed and they both check good also it doesn’t matter if I keep the truck running or shut it off
    Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2019 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2019:
    • DeSoto State Park - Fort Payne, AL - 3 trips for 8 nights total including Independence Day and Halloween weekends
    • James H. "Sloppy" Floyd State Park - Summerville, GA - 1 trip for 3 nights
    • Topsail Hill Preserve State Park - Santa Rosa Beach, FL - 1 trip for 7 nights
    • Vogel State Park - Blairsville, GA - 1 trip for 2 nights

We missed our trip to Canal Campground (USACE) - Grand Rivers, KY due to our trailer ...
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.