TucsonJim

Blog Test

Rate this Entry
Our new 337 RLS Reflection is due to hit the dealer's lot tomorrow. We are excited to trade in our 2007 Keystone Cougar for this new Grand Design fifth wheel. Our Keystone product could have been a thesis on poor quality. We had multiple system break downs nearly every time we hit the road. After we purchased it, it spent the first nine weeks getting major repairs. The number one reason we selected the new Reflection fifth wheel is Grand Design's reputation for quality.

Ginnie retired in 2012, and I retired this past January after working for 30 years in missile manufacturing. We'll take a couple of short trips over the next two months, then we're heading around the country for four months this summer. We plan on 9.5K to 10K miles on this excursion. Based on what we've read, the Reflection will be up to the task.

We'll be posting about our adventures on this blog site for those of you who care to tag along with us.

Comments

I look forward to your pictures Jim. I have started to get ready for the season also, I got my 337 out yesterday a washed the dust off it. I will wax it over the next few days, then it's time to start a new season.
    Have fun Tucson....honk if you come through PA!
    Looking forward to hearing about your journeys and adventures Jim!

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.