WhittleBurner

One last shot

Rate this Entry
This was a few nights ago and must have been our parting sunset. It was a beauty to say the least !! I'm going to miss those occasional stunning sunsets but it's time to move on.

We leave FL tomorrow morning and spend 9 days at one of our fav stops , Lake Powhatan just outside of Ashevill, NC then off to the rally in Crossvile,TN. A Fun way to end an almost 6 month avoidence of winter weather. We can only hope the weather cooperates with us back in MI when we return.

Sunset4_22.jpg
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Beautiful!!! I can't wait to avoid the winters here. Have a safe and fun trip.

Cheers,
    Kevin
    Thanks Kevin, We made our way to NC and are LOVING that we are "camping" after months of lodging in FL.

Yes, another fabulous sunset picture, Marcy !.....safe travels and fun "camping" on your way home.

Dan
    Nice shot Marcy...that's what leaves a grin on your face and anticipate returning next winter. Safe travels.

Dave
    We are just starting out with out 311BHS, first trip is 6/3 for a long weekend. We live in NC and are starting at Dan Nicholas in Salisbury. We will have to try Powhatan because we love Asheville! I am from Florida (Daytona), where did you camp while in Florida? Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa and Mimi
    We are just starting out with out 311BHS, first trip is 6/3 for a long weekend. We live in NC and are starting at Dan Nicholas in Salisbury. We will have to try Powhatan because we love Asheville! I am from Florida (Daytona), where did you camp while in Florida? Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply, it's been a bit nuts here since we returned . I hope you enjoy your new trailer as much as we have our. Lk Powhatan is one of our favorite stops to spend a week or so. It's a diverse area and Asheville is a great town.

In FL we stayed at an Encore resort park in Bradenton, it's not what I would call camping but it was a nice spot to settle in for a few months with plenty to do in the area to keep us entertained. The biggest downfall is that it's close to I 75, but our spot is as far from it as possible in the park. We like the area because there's a good mix of nature, culture and close enough to the Gulf for the ocean breeze to keep us comfortable and spend the day at the beach.

Marcy

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.