All Blog Entries

1. Friday 16 May

Another day has dawned. Not as warm as yesterday,but nice nonetheless. After 12 hours or more of rain yesterday some of it very heavy we have found a leak. We'll more correctly we have found evidence of a leak. The carpet under the table is wet. No evidence of where the water intrusion is coming from. Guess we will now see how a dealers customer service is in a dealer that didn't sell the trailer.

Otherwise we had a great anniversary spent with family enjoying the comforts of our ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 15 May

Well 4years ago today I remarried. This came after loosing my father one year prior. I was in a bad place when I met Linda after a divorce and then loosing my dad.

Four years later I am happier than I can remember in years. I am a very lucky man.

BTW Sandi and Allen the makeup dresser fits wonderfully. When I get a chance I'll post a picture of it installed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Packed and ready

Tomorrow Linda and I head out for our anniversary. The trailer is packed hooked and ready to go. Bikes are mounted so in the morning we hit the road. As soon as her parents show up
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Harbor View/Lake Gaston

While my wife was out and about for her job, she stopped at our Memorial Day campground in Colonial Beach, VA. 157 total sites with only 5 pull through sites. Because we won't be arriving at the campground unitl Saturday, my guess is that I am going to be backing the 5er into whatever spot is left for us. To say the least I am a little bit annsy about backing this thing for the first time. Guess I might have to hook up and do some practice before we hit the road.

Also glad we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. THelton9414

We've had our Solitude for a year and we have used it most of last summer and spent 5 months at Carrollwoods campground in Tabor City, N.C. and enjoyed every minute. Everyone that has seen our Solitude are very impressed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.