Recent Blogs Posts

1. License plate bracket?

Okay I'm new to this and my new Grand Design unit but, the plate bracket is flush to the back of my trailer? How is one suppose to attach a plate when you can't get a nut behind the bracket? Am I missing something here?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Solitude Clear Plastic square tube under bed

We found this clear plastic square tube under our bed in our solitude 372WB-R, anyone know what it is for? 6112D66D-007C-4E58-A3B5-2E080296503E.jpg
  3. Bike Rack - Toy Hauler

Hello all,

We just moved into our 395M Toy Hauler for full time living. The Rig is great but one thing I have not been able to find a longterm solution is our bicycles. We have a full garage but we need to make room for our motorcycle and a bit of storage while on the road.

My question is, has anyone come up with a good solution for storing a bicycle (we have 3) in the garage of a toy hauler?

Thanks,

NGB
  4. Back up camera

I left off the main picture of my previous post, so hereís round two.

I have a 29RS. The pre installed power source for the Furrion back up camera was hot to the battery i e on all the time. I bought the Tadi Brothers wireless and mounted it over the center running light. I still have four top running lights and now the camera is only on when I need it. About $200.00 and donít buy the Furrion adapter plate.
    Attach the monitor with Velcro and use the fuse power device ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Backup camera

I have a 29RS. The pre installed power source for the Furrion back up camera was hot to the battery i e on all the time. I bought the Tadi Brothers wireless and mounted it over the center running light. I still have four top running lights and now the camera is only on when I need it. About $200.00 and donít buy the Furrion adapter plate.
    Attach the monitor with Velcro and use the fuse power device for a clean dash mount.E8FFE3A3-5C6D-45C7-BA66-3EDC6A35C4A9.jpgE8FFE3A3-5C6D-45C7-BA66-3EDC6A35C4A9.jpgBF5EC275-3578-40AE-8A47-037BA79E29D5.jpg6AABAEBF-CDBF-47D0-92FE-ECCD935FCB28.jpg ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.