All Blog Entries

1. Escaping the Cold

We escaped the mid Atlantic to spend about 6 weeks in Florida for warmer weather. After a few days visiting family on the East coast, we moved to Sarasota, where we spent a month. Molly got to swim at Brohard Paw Park off leash dog beach in Venice about twice a week. We enjoyed the weather, read some, played some ham radio. Marcy and Gary stopped by for a nice visit one day. The time went by quickly, and we dragged our feet coming home since it was still cold. We were able to get home without having ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. I've never been to Egypt but I have seen a pryamid. (Black Tank Tps)

Our tanks were cleaned yesterday and lessons were learned. I'll post tips from the tank guru. (Black Pyramid or TEE-Pee had formed like concrete in the black tank) I have not proven these tips but they come from people who clean these thing for a living.

1. KEEP ALL TANKS CLOSED. Let water out as needed for showers but keep all tanks closed - even when hooked up to campground sewer. Dump gray tanks when black tank is dumped. Not an absolute but liquid soap is better than bar ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Reflection 317 RST - To Be or Not To Be Concerned

We picked up our new Reflection 317RST on Feb.11th. (Thank You GD for such a beautiful RV) We were excited to put it to use!!! Not wanting to get too far from home (just in case) we headed for a nearby camp ground for the maiden voyage and initial shakedown. Everything worked great! However, on day two of our three day trip we noticed a gouge in the linoleum floor from one of the slides. We immediately called the dealer and the service manager said to bring it in for some minor adjustment. This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First trip with new Reflection 303RLS - getting the bugs out

We are in our third day of using our beautiful new RV. The water pump quit working the first day, so had to find one in the Death Valley area (no, nothing nearby) to reinstall. Second day, the USB port has stopped charging. third day, went to hook up and the front stabilizing jack motor would not work. After several hours, and phone calls back to the dealer, found the fuse location and changed it, all is working good now. Not sure I expected this many bugs on the first trip ...hope we have reached ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. We're Picking it up tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    We decided to retire the 2003 F350 before it starts nickle and diming us as we take longer and longer road trips. It was pretty darned good to us and someone will get a well cared for truck .
    Picking up the new one tomorrow morning...doing a huge happy dance

Here's the new baby!!
    2015 GMC Denali 3500
    Duramax Longbed SRW

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.