dloase

2014 Camping Blog

Rate this Entry
It is the 23 of April at 8:10 PM and I am at my desk eating my dinner. My schedule is somewhat different than many people's as I teach second shift, but that is another story.

Reading other owners Blogs and camping experiences has gotten my camping/RVing fever in high gear. I thought I would try something different this year and blog about our camping experineces as we progress throughout the year. Linda and I have not had the chance to get out yet this year, but plan on several trips in our home away from home.

Currently we have trips planned for May and July, but I know we are going to try to fit several more trips in as the summer/fall and my teaching schedule progress. For our anniversay (4 years) we will be going to Lake Gaston in NC. For Memorial Day weekend we will be heading ot Harbor View in Colonial Beach, VA. Our one trip planned for July we will be camped at the mission camp we host in Gloucester County VA. The church that houses our campers has been great to us and installed a 50 amp outlet for me last year so we didn't have to dry camp or run a generator.

I also know we will take at least on trip to the Outer Banks and another trip to PA. Other than that our plans are written in wet sand.

I will keep this blog updated as plans change and evolve.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm looking forward to your adventures Dave. It might give us some ideas on places to visit and things to see.

Jim
    Dave and Linda - Great idea, I'm stealing it! I'm also looking forward to your blog entries. You sure will be glad to have A/C for your July trip. Send me a PM if you want any thoughts on campgrounds in our area; we have been camping since 1996.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.