WhittleBurner

1. Off with his head!

Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    We had the honor of this beautiful hawk dining with us yesterday.
    IMG_3885cropW.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. One last shot

This was a few nights ago and must have been our parting sunset. It was a beauty to say the least !! I'm going to miss those occasional stunning sunsets but it's time to move on.

We leave FL tomorrow morning and spend 9 days at one of our fav stops , Lake Powhatan just outside of Ashevill, NC then off to the rally in Crossvile,TN. A Fun way to end an almost 6 month avoidence of winter weather. We can only hope the weather cooperates with us back in MI when we return.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Almost a year

WOW, it's been almost a year since I posted in the blogs. We're winding down our 2nd full snowbird season in FL.
    This year it's a 5 month stay and already booked for next winter. Many have left and a bunch of us will be gone by the 1st of may then there's a couple handfulls that live here all year.
    Gary's getting the itch to move to FL and I have had the itch to full time. It seems we are in the 303 much more than the house anyhow...at least 3/4 timing now.

Can't complain,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 4 months flew right by

We're just ending our 4 month stay in Fl. We're hitting the road Sunday morning. Timing for leaving is just about right, it's starting to get hot here. We plan on detouring to Asheville on the way for a few days or a week to catch some spring blooms and give MI a couple more days to warm up.

The 303 performed perfectly for us. 4 months and no real issues. No major parts failed or fell off
    Up till now we had to replace the AAV in the bathroom (kitchen isnt to far behind) and I got ...

Updated 04-30-2016 at 07:32 PM by WhittleBurner (Typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yellowstone

We've been here in Yellowstone since this past Friday.
    Been seeing all kinds of fun stuff. Camping outside of West yellowstone at Rainbow Point cg. Very nice and quiet with space around us.

We got a taste of the crowds and an 8 mile back up. We turned around and left the park yesterday and found other things to do.

Got up at 0 dark thirty this AM...maybe it was still last night. Lol
    Old faithful was as faithful as always and speed for us and the few others ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.