Recent Blogs Posts

1. folding 4 step

has anyone added a Mor/rdye stepaove to a Solitude yet? I have a 2015 320x that I would like to change out the steps, thanks for any help. Bob
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. RV parks Vero Beach FL

Planning trip to Vero Beach - any recommendations on RV Parks?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Clear Coat Peeling

I have a 2014 GD Solitude 305RE that I thought I was taking care of by doing regular washing and waxing. You can understand my disappointment when I noticed this past spring the clear coat peeling of the front cap and the extreme decal fading. I have noticed the decals fading for a few years now, and I guess I should have picked up on the fact that the clear coat was compromised.

Clear Coat failing is a result of poor mold and cap cleaning prior to the clear coat being applied. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. new rig

I picked up my 2020 367 bhs in december with my 2011 f250 super duty 6.7 turbo diesel pullrite auto slide. 103 miles all uphill home, no problem it didn't even know it was there. wanting to be safer, I ordered a chevrolet silverado 3500 hd high country drw long bed. looking for recommendations for fifth wheel hitch
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2019 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2019:
    • DeSoto State Park - Fort Payne, AL - 3 trips for 8 nights total including Independence Day and Halloween weekends
    • James H. "Sloppy" Floyd State Park - Summerville, GA - 1 trip for 3 nights
    • Topsail Hill Preserve State Park - Santa Rosa Beach, FL - 1 trip for 7 nights
    • Vogel State Park - Blairsville, GA - 1 trip for 2 nights

We missed our trip to Canal Campground (USACE) - Grand Rivers, KY due to our trailer ...
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.