wet bolt fell out

I have an issue with my suspension, the right rear wet bolt fell out somewhere, causing the axle bracket to bend and the inside hole to enlarge, I called GD about this and they asked me[IMG]this PC/Pictures/grand design fail/enlarged hole how long I owned it then how many miles it had on it. after the GD service rep got the info she asked for some pics sent them, then today I received an email stating that Dexter axle had denied my claim, what? GD asked for a response so I told them I'm stuck where I am till it's fixed, and that I didn't buy a Dexter momentum and that if I fit within the requirements it should be covered, I am highly disappointed in this response as the Axle bracket is bent and has an enlarged hole, so it will need to be cut off and a new one welded on along with a new wet bolt so there will be some cost here on this. Has anybody else experienced this issue? a quick search for this on the forum came with no results except for something on a 2016. Maybe if somebody has a name for me at GD to help me get this covered you could provide it to me. thanks in advance. I'm sorry but I can't upload any pic

Rockdaddy has no blog entries to display.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.