WhittleBurner

SHHH, don't tell the camping gods

Rate this Entry
Shhh, don't tell the camping gods but we are about to leave the driveway!!
After a summer full of mishaps and delay after delay after delay we are FINALLY getting to go out for more than 5 days.
Heading southeast to VA and will follow the Blue Ridge Mountains south as they change colors for about 6 week. Will keep you all posted as we wander about.

Happy Trails to all!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Enjoy yourselves! You've certainly earned it!
    Cool! Love hearing this. Take good care.
    Have a great trip! Looks like we'll miss seeing you in Virginia, as we probably won't be heading out until the 3rd week in October.
    Marcy, take plenty of pictures of the changing colors.
    Have a great trip.
    Have a great time and will be in the north of SC/GA/NC during the leaf change. Hope to get some good shots of the colors.
    Hi! And thanks all, we are currently at Douthat State Park in VA
    Beautiful park we have a pretty nice site. Will update with pics once I upload from the camera. Wish I had last night because somehow I managed a 3G signal just now
    Douthat is nice. Last time we were there there was no over the air TV and no Verizon cell coverage.
    Still not much as far as TV. Verizon coverage is still sketchy, comes and goes..gone more than its here. I find if the charger is attached it gets a better signal when there is one.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.