Justaguy

.....on second thought....

Rate this Entry
....Memphis is not so hot...but Tom Sawyers RV park is great. If you have to stop in Memphis, watch your back. Tom Sawyers is in West Memphis.

We pulled into the Smokey Bear campground about 7pm. Truly, a incredible drive with incredible scenery. I-40 has some roadwork going on -- both East and West borders -- took an hour to get through.

Campground is small and quaint without being crowded. Gatlinburg is 10 miles away through beautiful winding roads. Word to the wise...do NOT go through Gatlinburg with an RV behind you. Very pretty, touristiy. The streets are very narrow. We took the campgrounds advice and came off of 321.

Had some problems with the refer but it fixed itself by cycling through. Still no problems with the tires, although I know my time is coming.

Traveling 500 miles at 60 - 65 mph takes a long time. Especially when you drive a f 250 with no aux tank -- that will be next on my list.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.