Justaguy

Land of 10,000 lakes -- give or take a few.

Rate this Entry
We say good-bye to Minnesota today and head South. It is very nice here but Good Sam really needs to start doing a better job on their rating system. Was told yesterday that GS just shows up at the owners of the campground door asks for the check and then leaves. He said they never even looked at his place. He said it is almost (I said almost) like bribes and payoffs just to get listed in with GS. $1000 for the minimum package and up to $3500 for the website link on the GS page. Sounds like a scam to me. I am sure most here were already aware of this but it was news to Cindy and me.

Anyway, Minnesota is nice but the misquotes and biting flies will carry you off. Deet no longer works on the little boogers up here. Fishing is good--real good.

Headed to Spearfish, SD and Mt. Rushmore, Custer's last stand and the usual fare. On in to Cheyenne, Colorado and NM. Any suggestions on where to stay in Colorado Springs?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.