Conversation Between geb339 and Sparky0567

4 Visitor Messages

1. I'm hoping to figure it out myself. Just got back from the Redwoods in N. CA nice trip all went very well! LOVE the AUTO LEVEL!!!!
    Make sure you take some blocks or something for under the jacks or spot was a liitle unlevel and had to do the Auto Level twice after I put some blocks under the rear jacks.
    Got an OUT Of Stroke error.
    Have Fun
  2. Thats great. We soooo cant wait to get out in ours. 2 days and counting!!

I'll make sure I have the fireplace remote and manuals before I leave the dealer on Tuesday. Is that rubber seal a thing that you are going to have to take it into the dealer for?
  3. Everything so far is going well.
    They didn't have our remote from the fireplace and the manuals were missing.
    The only big thing is one of the rubber seals on the rear window ouside corner isn't in properly
    Other than that second time out and really enjoying it!
    There is a bit of off gassing but not horrible and try and burn out the furnace as much as you can.
    Have Fun!!
  4. Gary, how do you like your 27RL? We take possession sometime in the next couple weeks, plus we are heading to Phoenix in a week for a work conference for me so that will help keep my mind off of not having it here at the house. We cant wait to take it out, it will be so much nicer than the toy hauler we have now. Have you found out anything about it that I should keep an eye out for or be aware of?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.