Conversation Between g&jhugo and Jackwagon

3 Visitor Messages

1. We live in Duluth and are still waiting for delivery, GD plant shutdown 2 days before FW was scheduled to be completed. We too had reservations canceled in May and are hoping for the best. Stay healthy and keep washing your hands.
  2. Hello g&jhugo, We live in Cloquet, if you don't mind me asking where do you live? Bought our RV from Bullyan during that big sale they had in February. They are storing it for us now until May 9th. Hopefully we will be able to pick it up then! We already had to cancel one trip but have another planned for July, hope we can do that one. I see in some posts you are still waiting on delivery from the factory is that right? I sure hope you are able to get it before summer gets too far along!
  3. Jackwagon, I think we are neighbors and bought new from bullyans around the same time. Hope the Coronavirus 19 doesn’t ruin our short summer.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.