Diamondbelle

Can't Go Camping

Rate this Entry
Have only had our 27RL since May and took a 2-week camping trip down south, which we loved. We took the our 5er back to the dealer because the main slide needed help in the retract mode and the Furrion remote didn't function at all. When I opened the door, the day we were returning to the dealer, glass was all over the entrance way and hall. I looked in the bathroom to discover the shower panel closest to the outside wall was shattered. I was shocked to say the least. So here we sit waiting for the shower panel to be delivered to the dealer. I called GD and they said they would approve the panel order and get us on the road... That was last week. Dealer still does not have the shower panel. Getting depressed�� also concerned because dealer claims nothing is wrong with remote or slide...what's going on with that??? Obviously, we will be checking those items b4 we leave the dealership. Wish we were camping.��

Updated 07-19-2015 at 05:34 PM by Diamondbelle (Update)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Finally got our 5er back. Shower panel replaced and all systems go. We're heading out next week for a short stay in Cape May. We love the beach. Afterwards were heading to Delaware Seashore. We're happy campers again

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.