Brent M

Our Maiden Voyage to Maumelle Park, 3-6 Jul 15

Rate this Entry
Maumelle Park is our favorite local park. We typically go there at least once a year. This trip is our Maiden Voyage for Voyager II, our new Grand Design 303RLS RV. I scheduled it for the 4th of July so we could watch the fireworks on the beautiful Arkansas River. We also celebrated Gina's birthday on the 5th with a lovely dinner at YaYa's and caught the movie Jurassic World at the IMax. Great weekend!

IMG_0603.jpg

Here's my video on it: https://youtu.be/zr800M4I6MQ

Brent
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice video. Great that you finally got out in your 303. What a great camp ground. Plenty of elbow room and fantastic view. Never been to Arkansas so thanks for sharing.

BTW July 5th is my youngest daughter's birthday also.
    Quote Originally Posted by J&G garage
    Nice video. Great that you finally got out in your 303. What a great camp ground. Plenty of elbow room and fantastic view. Never been to Arkansas so thanks for sharing.

BTW July 5th is my youngest daughter's birthday also.
    Good stuff here in Arkansas. I'm a transplant, but it's a great centralized state for traveling! Happy b-day to the daughter brother.

Brent

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.