Flat top

In West Yellowstone Montana

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
We had a lot of fun in Cody Wyoming, spent most of it in the Buffalo Bill museum, what a great exhibit. ? We also drove to the Buffalo Bill dam and reservoir. Never did catch up to the other family with the Reflection, but did see them driving thru Yellowstone. Last day in Cody we did the Chuck Wagon dinner and Western Music Show followed by a great rodeo.
Left Cody on sunday and headed to West Yellowstone National Park. This trip we had no me Mechanical problems, couldn't have gone smother. We are staying at Buffalo Crossing RV park, it's not the greatest but for what we need it for ( sleeping ) it is perfect. We spe t 2 dayd dri ing thru the park and saw lots of wild life. I was going to pick up a 3 day fishing permit , but for some strang reason a forgot to load my fly fishng equipment at home, very disappointed. The wife and I spent today browsing thru the shops and had lunch.
Tomorrow we will be leaving for the Grand Tetons,. Looks like we will be staying at Gros Ventre Campground and checking out the park and Jackson. Will update when we have WiFi, thanks for listening.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like a great trip to so far, we were there 15 years ago and plan to return next summer! Thanks for the tips we will have to check out that museum!

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.