Brent M

Mount Rushmore and Custer State Park

Rate this Entry
Miles and miles of beautiful driving roads and majestic hills and lakes. It is gorgeous here. Saw the presidents on the mountain and great close-ups of Buffalo right next to us on the wildlife loop of Custer State Park!

Brent

Video: https://youtu.be/rRc1psZWq08
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome videos Brent! Brings back great memories of our trip in 2011. Badlands and Uster State Park were 2 of our favorite places.
    It's like reliving our trip earlier this summer. Sounds like you 2 are enjoying it as much as we did.
    There's lots of beautiful country out there to see
    Cool video. I am assuming you weren't towing your rig when you went under that bridge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott and Jan
    Awesome videos Brent! Brings back great memories of our trip in 2011. Badlands and Uster State Park were 2 of our favorite places.
    Eerily beautiful place that Badlands area. Custer wonderful like I remember from 12.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner
    It's like reliving our trip earlier this summer. Sounds like you 2 are enjoying it as much as we did.
    There's lots of beautiful country out there to see
    Oh yes, brother. Awesome ride this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HBOMB900
    Cool video. I am assuming you weren't towing your rig when you went under that bridge?
    No sir. She was in Deadwood KOA.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.