BRYANSCHMIDT

337RLS New owners 2/13/2016

Rate this Entry
We picked up our 337 and I have already done the Progressive Industries inline surge protection behind the breaker panel. Easy except for the maneuvering of all the wiring but got it done. Works like a charm. Also added the Furion backup camera. Now just getting things just the way we like them. Unfortunately wont be able to use for a couple of months. My wife has to have hip replacement surgery on the 22nd of this month so the maiden voyage will be later. The only problem was the microwave buttons 1-5 do not work so the service manager said they will replace it. Other than that we are REALLY HAPPY with our purchase. I specially love the LPI electric leveling setup. Sure beats the manual type on the other trailer we had. One question I have is I wonder why the sewer hose storage tube is so short?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We had a great visit at the service dept. thanks to the crew there Andy Jackson was great.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.