Two Hams on the Road

Family, Genealogy, Another Swim State, and Friends

Rate this Entry
It was great to escape the heat and humidity in Virginia Beach. We visited family and enjoyed the annual family campout in the Central New York/Finger Lakes area. From there we traveled to northeast Iowa to do some genealogy. It was pretty country and Molly got to swim in the Mississippi River. Then we moved onto Madison Wisconsin for more genealogy, and just happened to stay across the street from an off leash dog beach, so Molly got her 'been swimming here' count up to 28 different states. The third Grand Design Rally was lots of fun, lots of visiting, tons of food, and overall a great, but exhausting, time. Molly did get to swim twice. We now have about 21500 miles on our Reflection.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome pictures! I used to have blonde colored Golden Retriever named Shane born in 1981. Best dog I ever had. He lived almost 13 years. I love dogs but I just can't bring myself to get another one. It was just too painful loosing him. Thanks for posting the pictures. It looks like a wonderful time.

Regards,
    Kevin
    It was nice visiting with y'all at the rally. We are already looking forward to next year

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.