242 checkmate

Wall strength by inside steps?

Rate this Entry
We have a 2018 337rls and would like to add a second wall handle like the oem handle at the first step. Does anyone know if a second handle can SAFELY be added at the second step on the same wall the first handle is located?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I occasionally look in the Blog area to see who's on a trip, taking a vacation, etc and writing up their travels. I saw your post unanswered after several days. Please move your question over to the Forum area of the site. You'll get a lot more exposure and certainly get some help. Your query may fit best in the Manufacturers section as Grand Design is known to monitor the posts in that area.
    I have my post in the tech corner from the beginning of my post. This was my first time posting and understand I did things wrong. I can delete my blog if I knew how but Iam not sure what to do? This is our second Reflection fifth wheel never signed up before with the 2016 27rl we had. Sorry for any issue I may have caused Iam not very good on computers.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.