RM6449

Refrigerator in 2018 350M

Rate this Entry
Purchased our 350M in August. On our second refrigerator and it's not working either. It's a Norcold 18 cubic ft. Curious if anyone else is having problems with theirs.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi - You might want to post your question on the forum instead of the blog section. You will likely get more readers and more responses in the forum.

Jim
    We have a 297rsts travel trailer. It takes a minimum of 4 hours and maximum of 8-10 hours for the refrigerator and freezer to get cold. Some problems can be due to how level your trailer is, weird but true. But, otherwise, it is just a terrible and cheap machine. We have to leave our food etc. in our coolers for many hours waiting for any coldness. It just doesn't matter what you do. I think the goal is to minimize cost by GD so I think we all have the same lousy company in our trailers. Not terribly helpful post, but I share your frustration completely!!!!! Janice

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.