Kadiddle

Table Rock Lake State Park

Rate this Entry
My sister's family and ours would get together for Thanksgiving. Because my son's move to the East Coast area and it was obvious that we would drive over there for Christmas and not for Thanksgiving. My sister was in a similar situation so we decided to meet in Branson area to camp during Thanksgiving. We booked our places in Table Rock Lake State Park. We arrived and the campsites where great. I really likes them and we enjoyed Wednesday evening until mid morning Sunday. We had Thanksgiving together just the four of us and thoroughly enjoyed it though we missed our son and family and them their daughter and son-in-law. We had great weather except Friday but it wasn't a wash out by any means. I will return to this campground when I go back to Branson.

I saw one Grand Design the entire time we were there. The owners of the Reflection were the temporary camp host.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.