CaptPicardo

Awesome remote park with great wifi and ultimate hosts: Lynchburg/Blue Ridge KOA

Rate this Entry
Beautiful park in the woods, but only 20 mins to Food Lion, Walmart, Advanced Auto. Hosts and staff are amazing, very friendly and the most engaged we’ve ever seen and service is top-notch - they deliver packages, mail, wood, propane and even RV materials when I changed out my hot water anode! They installed more Wifi antennas around the park and I was able to get 27Mbps download and 4 Mbps fairly consistently – which is top speed for any park thus far across the country. There are plenty of activities for the kiddos and it’s a very quiet park for empty nesters like us. We had a great spot with patio, charcoal grill, firepit with cooking rack, swing and great table/chairs. Plenty of space for trailer and towv. The bathroom/shower combo rooms are spotless. Great dog walking areas and dog park. There is so much to see around the area as well (Natural Bridge park is amazing), and lots of history. All utilities worked perfect. Two weeks at this park has been a peek at paradise!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.