dloase

Trip to PA and first damage

Rate this Entry
Got the unit back for the service center. Five days later we headed out to Pennsylvania to visit family. A nice KOA close to family and unfortunately also close to RT 70. Get some road noise which doesn't bother me but does the DW.

On the trip up I had my first episode of loss of situational awareness. It is fixable. More disturbing however is when the unit went in for service I told the dealer about a leak in the shower. He claimed he was unable to dublicate the leak. First shower and guess what. The shower leaks, just like I told him. Guess it will be back to the shop after talking to GD to make sure it will be covered.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear about your damage! We also had an ouch in Pennsylvania. We are at the dealer monthly camp out today.
    I am back at work today. I'm just glad that my brother-in-law owns a body shop. I think my pride was more damaged than my trailer.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.