TucsonJim

Home Safe and Sound

Rate this Entry
We pulled into our Tucson home this morning. We pulled the 337 exactly 8,500 miles. We have a list of minor issues to resolve before our next trip in October, but overall, I'm quite satisfied with the performance of this fifth wheel. The overall towing mileage for the Ford was 11.1 mpg.

The Mrs. has an appt with our cardiologist in the morning to try and get to the bottom of her health issue.

When I get a chance, I'll put together a list of issues we've encountered with the FW. Fortunately, none of them are critical in nature.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Jim,
    For those of us following your travels over the last months.....we're glad you're safe at home and hope that there are no major issues with your wife. Thanks for the blogs and all the "fixes" along the way! Hoping to get our chance soon. Take care!
    Glad you are home safe and sound. Hope the Dr visit goes well with your wife.
    Glad that you are home safe and sound. Wishing you the best on the doctor visit.
    Ginnie had a good visit with the cardiologist. He has to take meds for her heart now, but no surgery or intervention required. She's been given a green light for physical activity and more camping! It looks like we're heading towards the Four Corners area (Moab) in October.

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.