WhittleBurner

A few more pics

Rate this Entry
We've moved on and are at Hungry Mother State Park, still in VA. Nice park, the full hook up Campground sites are just outside the park on route 16 the road is called "The Back of the Dragon". Inside the park only a hand full of sites would hold our 303 comfortably. The road is a fun one to drive, Not as scary as the "Tail of the Dragon" in TN, also more scenic. This whole are is beautiful and we'll come back to this end of VA again. VA has to have some of the best roads we've driven on!
We move on this coming Wed to Julian Price CG on the Blue Ridge Parkway just outside of Blowing Rock ,NC

Pics are from the surrounding area

20141005_150301.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for mentioning this Park. We pass it on I81 traveling btwn MD & TN and my lovely bride keeps saying we should make that a stop. I researched the park previously and did not find any facility w/full hookups. Your post prompted me to look further. I now see the Camp Burson area, right outside the park. We'll add it to our list. Safe travels!

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.