Hello 351 Owners

1. Jhuffav8
    Jhuffav8
    Hey figured I'd start a centralized discussion here for 351M owners. Everything seems scattered on the forum, so here goes. My wife and I recently purchased a 2020 351M and have spent the last year out traveling with it. We are the second owners and are new to the 5th wheel world. We spent a little more than a decade in a 19ft Airstream Bambi. 2 kids, 2 retrievers later we decided to upgrade to something a little more accommodating. We are not full-time and roughly spend 50-70 nights a year in the camper. We are based in the Pacific Northwest and have so far loved our adventures with the Momentum. We recently took a 5 week trip (Parental Leave) down the west coast which was a good intro to really understanding the unit and maybe a preview to some of the quirks issues of the unit. Anyways looking forward to hearing from some other owners here. Cheers!

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.