Furnace Inoperable - 2022 261BH

1. u15821
    u15821
    We just picked up our new 2022 Transcend Xplor 261BH yesterday. During the check-out, we operated the furnace and it worked. When we arrived home, I turned on the furnace again and it worked great. Two hours later, the furnace was no longer heating. Adjusting the thermostat didn't do anything. Note: I do not hear any clicking coming from the furnace.

Here's what I've all tried so far:

1. Turned off the thermostat, cycled through the different modes, and returned to "HEAT" - no response.
    2. Cycled through different "FAN" modes. The upper fans (AC unit) turn on in their modes, but nothing comes on for the furnace.
    3. Confirmed I have LP gas flow by lighting the stove. Also switched tanks (even though they're both full).
    4. Checked my fuses, particularly the one labeled "A/C Furnace", and it's still good.
    5. Unplugged from shore power, then reconnected, to see if that helped.

Any other ideas of what could have happened, or what I can try? Thanks for your assistance!!

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.