Noises in 265BH

1. Frenchrv
    Frenchrv
    Have had a 2024 265BH for about 3 months now. I had a motorhome before, and I am still struggling with knowing how to do it right with a TT

What I love about it:
    - the rear bunk, dinette, storage, bath

What I don't like:
    - finding the right WD hitch: started with a Curt WD hitch: Pain tp put on, and also I tried maneuvering with it and it put so much stress on chains and maybe frame. So I went to Andersen. I like it so much better, but again, I think I tighten it too much.... So hard for me to understand how to find the proper tightness and not put too much pressure on the frame.
    When I tow, I hear noises from the frame or squeaking noises..... no breaking popping noises, but the TT is only 2 months old!
    - squeaky floor in living room in front of dinette.... Very aggravating: is it normal?

Overall, a great trailer for which I still have so many questions. I wonder too many times what is ok, and what is not. Any feedback and experience on the 265BH is welcome!!

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.