• Recent Articles

• fmartinmn

There is no available content written by fmartinmn
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hoopy Frood

Do you consume anything on long travel days?

We just eat a real breakfast, then stop for lunch around noon, no junk food which will often lead to crashes, not necessarily the road kind. Coffee

Hoopy Frood Today, 02:46 PM Go to last post
    New England Weekender

Do you consume anything on long travel days?

Besides coffee? Sometimes I get pretty tired around 2pm, the early afternoon crash. It happens if I had a terrible breakfast of donuts or a healthy

New England Weekender Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post
    MichaelL

Furnace stopped working

Picked up my trailer from the dealership today for some warrantee work, including the furnace issue. They stated they adjusted the sail switch. Will be

MichaelL Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    MichaelL

Need to slam door to latch

Picked up my trailer from the dealership today for some warrantee work, including the door issue. They adjusted the door, not sure what the did, but it

MichaelL Today, 02:31 PM Go to last post
    Hoopy Frood

Furrion 12v 20cuft Refrigerator

I have read of some people having issues with the Furrion 12V refrigerators, but considering the numbers, it's hard to tell if it's a widespread problem.

Hoopy Frood Today, 02:30 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.