• Recent Articles

• DougW9876

There is no available content written by DougW9876
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

goducks14

Axles Worn Out - What To Do?

Rip off.
    Axle alignment should be around $400. New springs $250. Bearings, seals, etc, $100. Thrown in a wet bolt kit $150
    New equalizer

goducks14 Today, 04:09 PM Go to last post
    Groover

Thanks Howard, I appreciate that. I am going to just pay for the diagnostic, get it back and consider what to do. I am leaning towards DIY.

Groover Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    IBEW Sparky

Re-hook -- High Hitch ???

You may be correct with the different model years having different settings. My buddy has a 2018 337RLS and I have a 2019 337RLS, his requires him to

IBEW Sparky Today, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    Roll With The Changes

Re-hook -- High Hitch ???

To the original question... If you unhook the truth with no weight on the hitch (meaning slight gap between trailer and hitch) you can hook back up at

Roll With The Changes Today, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    Hoopy Frood

Well, if the axles aren't bent or damaged, I certainly wouldn't replace them. Definitely new springs, new Dexter EZ-Flex equalizers, new wetbots and bushings.

Hoopy Frood Today, 03:52 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.