• Recent Articles

• Calbar

There is no available content written by Calbar
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

goducks14

Should I wait for the 2025 model?

Why pay more for the same thing? There's still a few new 2023's for sale. With 2025's coming out 2024's should be bought for 30% off all day long.

goducks14 Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post
    WhittleBurner

Fill valve sticks open

Is the plate sticking or water emptying while closed ? It could be a dry seal, pour some cooking oil in the bowl to just cover the seal and let it soak

WhittleBurner Today, 09:41 AM Go to last post
    Jim Thornhill

Recoating EPDM roof

I'm recoating because my Reflection 29RS has been in the Texas sun for 10 years and the surface of the roof is starting to show signs of wear. Since

Jim Thornhill Today, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    WhittleBurner

Front frame flex - sorry for the re-hash

You could request that they come and pick it up and emphasize the new findings with pictures. They have picked up others for repair. I would be scared

WhittleBurner Today, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    rstahley@ptd.net

Fill valve sticks open

Inaugural trip for season. Thetford Aqua Magic toilet fill valve sticks partially open unless you pull up on foot valve. Where to lube? And of course

[email protected] Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.