• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Janet H

There is no available content written by Janet H
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Beach Bum

Best Internet Options

What are the recommendations for best internet service for RV? There are so many options it is really confusing. Considering using T-Mobile Home Internet, but T-Mobile says it is only programmed...

Beach Bum 03-14-2024 06:59 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jomani

Breakaway Switch Question

Just give it a quick tug. When you go to put it back in, you will see some keyways that have to lined back up. I actually test mine about once a year

Jomani Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    poohbear

Texas Safety Inspection change (Sept 2023)

I was really happy we get to self certify our rvs now. Our county only had one inspection place that would/could do it after they started the crap about

poohbear Today, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    xrated

Industry Looking for Lithium Battery Replacement

Wow, that will be a LOT of battery capacity.....good on you. We almost never boondock, but I still wanted to do LFP because my two 6V Trojan T105s were

xrated Today, 11:00 AM Go to last post
    Second Chance

Furrion Microwave convection oven

We had a Graystone in a previous travel trailer. Don't bet on it being any better than Furrion. (Sorry.) None of these made-in-China-for-RVs microwaves

Second Chance Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    Picklesmom

Furrion Microwave convection oven

I spoke with Lippert again this morning. They are sending another replacement (Graystone this time). Hopefully it will be better than Furrion.

Picklesmom Today, 10:47 AM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.