• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• BreakfastinAmerica

There is no available content written by BreakfastinAmerica
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Paul Bakeman

2019 Grand Design RV Southern California Rally

Rally T-Shirts, order screw up has given us 2 extra shirts, 1 Ladies XL and 1 male XL, if anyone wants them,
    $28.00
    951 316 3432
    Thank you.

Paul & Beverly Bakeman[/QUOTE]

Yes ...

Paul Bakeman 09-11-2019 12:51 PM
    janddrand1979

One control tablet in Momentum 397th

Has anyone had any problems with the one control in their camper. Ours react sooooooo slow when leveling and when you touch the button there is a good 5 or more second delay to respond. Very annoying...

janddrand1979 09-10-2019 08:04 PM
    steve65

Slide topper collects rain water

I installed an LCI topper on the dinette slide of my 2017 337RLS Grand Design because of the factory installed awning on the slide the slide brackets had to be installed a little higher resulting in...

steve65 09-04-2019 04:36 PM
    steve65

theater seating

The heat function in one of the seats in my 2017 337RlS has quit working any suggestions on where to start trouble shooting it Thanks

steve65 09-04-2019 04:16 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jerryr

Do I need a 30A extension cord at home?

I used one of these extension cords at a vacant lot when I needed to be far from the outlet. I ran refrigerator, fan and the on-board charger with it

Jerryr Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    FT4NOW

Main AC Blows Warm Air

My guess would be the baffle that separates the intake from discharge got dislodged. It's a fairly simple fix and if you search the forum there are numerous

FT4NOW Today, 03:28 PM Go to last post
    chemist308

Solitude Automotive Paint Option

If I were to get a higher end rig like a Solitude, I've wondered about automotive paint. Does it offer significant protection, or is it just for looks?

chemist308 Today, 03:27 PM Go to last post
    FT4NOW

Which travel trailer?

It's a 12 volt, but a group 27 battery. The amount of batteries needed depends on the type of camping you will be doing. If always hooked up to electric

FT4NOW Today, 03:22 PM Go to last post
    boyscout

Pictures of 310GK with slides in?

How 'bout a thousand words instead?

The living area is extremely limited. There's room inside the door to squeeze past the dining slide

boyscout Today, 03:20 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.