• Recent Articles

• Indy Tim

There is no available content written by Indy Tim
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

RV2600RB

Do you consume anything on long travel days?

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. It’s up to the reader/viewer to decipher fiction from nonfiction.
    Coffee and a homemade sausage

RV2600RB Today, 01:30 AM Go to last post
    jjbbrewer

Broken leafspring. Another….

Well, I hate to say it, but you'll probably get another chance to replace them. Before I went with the Alcans, I'd typically find at least one flattened

jjbbrewer Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    powerscol

Axles Worn Out - What To Do?

If you thinking of replacing the axles upgrade to 4400 or even 5200 ones and select a spring one heavier than what you have. The bigger axles get you

powerscol Yesterday, 11:53 PM Go to last post
    Groover

Axles Worn Out - What To Do?

Looking at DIY upgrade to 5,200lb axles however I am concerned the weight of the axles makes it too difficult to DIY. I saw on etrailer that they can

Groover Yesterday, 11:51 PM Go to last post
    powerscol

Do you consume anything on long travel days?

Mtn Dew and healthy snacks like carrots and celery. Also strike up a conversation. Do you have a co-driver? if not and your feeling it STOP and take a

powerscol Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.