• Recent Articles

• IdahoIV

There is no available content written by IdahoIV
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

ChrisLLynn

Classic Cover

I used our Classic Cover last fall for the first time after having the TT for 5 years. I wish we had done it sooner. The TT looked as good as it did when

ChrisLLynn Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    dagerlach

OneConnect Bluetooth transceiver Location?

Should anyone be asking the same question I did for the Solitude 3540 GK, the Bluetooth transceiver is attached to the Lippert Unity X1.5 control board

dagerlach Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    Kennydan

Replace Tongue Jack

I am replacing my Stromberg-Carlson tongue jack. Do I need to put the trailer back on my truck hitch or can the stabilizers hold up the trailer?

Kennydan Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    hatturo

Adding a second AC unit

Hi Dave, we’ve just purchased a 150 series 260RD and are thinking of doing the same thing. What model did you decide on?
    Thanks Henry

hatturo Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    dagerlach

Update: Unity X1.5 Bluetooth Daughter Board Failure

I spoke with Grand Design and they shipped me out a replacement Lippert Unity X1.5. The Grand Design folks came through for me on this problem. They

dagerlach Today, 01:17 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.