• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Steve and Cill

There is no available content written by Steve and Cill
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

CaptPicardo

VA Beach HoLiday Travel Park

Quick Review of Holiday Trav-L-Park in Virginia Beach. I'll post the official review on Campgroundreviews.com but capturing a few key data points here:

Pros:
    - Big park, wait that's also a con,...

CaptPicardo 04-09-2021 06:16 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Wicked1

Pulling the trigger on a new 351M and seeking advice

Here is my exact truck, ordered November, built Dec 7th, arrived at dealer just B4 New Years I picked it up 1-2-2021, every option except

Wicked1 Today, 10:32 AM Go to last post
    Average Jane

Shower Slow to Drain

We took our brand new 22mle out for the first time a week ago and things went well. I noticed the shower pan starts to fill with water pretty easily,

Average Jane Today, 10:31 AM Go to last post
    geotex1

Momentum 351-M-R Full Body Paint Question

IMO, there are pros and cons to FBP. Aesthetics are great, repair and resealing (caulking) not so much. Minimal decals. Does not seem to make a difference

geotex1 Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    offtohavasu

Pulling the trigger on a new 351M and seeking advice

Love the look of the new GMCs. The Chevy is SLOWLY growing on me, but not enough to beat the GMC.

offtohavasu Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
    timsos

3550bh

Yes, itís maybe half of the cold water pressure and thatís being generous. I have cleaned hot water tank, checked those handles, drained low points and

timsos Today, 10:25 AM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.