• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• RV Sailor

There is no available content written by RV Sailor
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Beach Bum

Best Internet Options

What are the recommendations for best internet service for RV? There are so many options it is really confusing. Considering using T-Mobile Home Internet, but T-Mobile says it is only programmed...

Beach Bum 03-14-2024 06:59 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

poohbear

Anyone care to suggest a good quality trailer backup cam with dash cam recorder?

I bought a Vastend with 7 in screen on amazon. $89 bucks and works great. comes with a furion adapter bracket. This was cheaper than getting another

poohbear Today, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    tgorton

Bedroom Sconce Light

Our camper is a 2022. The LED strip is riveted to the fixture so just swapping the LED doesn't appear to be an option, It looks like a new fixture or

tgorton Today, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    mchinnas

2800bh battery, inverter, & solar upgrade

Hi All,

I’m a fairly new member here as I recently purchased a new to us 2022 Imagine travel trailer that I intend to upgrade for solar

mchinnas Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    WhittleBurner

Bedroom Sconce Light

What year is your trailer ?, ours is a14 and the bulbs are replaceable . The bulbs removed from the top end. They must have changed fixtures. Good you

WhittleBurner Today, 06:23 PM Go to last post
    tgorton

Bedroom Sconce Light

Thanks for the response. The light looks similar to that except instead of the silver band in the middle, our band is just a continuation of the white

tgorton Today, 06:12 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.