• Recent Articles

• Baja Fog

There is no available content written by Baja Fog
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

RV2600RB

Victron 100 amp Autotransformer vs. Hughes Autoformer

I can’t say about one vs the other. But, I did semi permanently install a Hughes Autoformer in a 30a class A we had. It worked great. Increased voltage

RV2600RB Today, 12:14 AM Go to last post
    docque

RV Lock vs Lippert Entry Lock?

Well, the set I ordered was for front and back door. The guy on the phone said when they are in production the sets they make have the same keys for all

docque Today, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    RV2600RB

Heater not dispersing heat evenly

Depends on where your furnace is mounted. The room(s) closest to the furnace will get warmer than the rooms farther away. It has nothing to do with heat

RV2600RB Yesterday, 11:54 PM Go to last post
    timelinex

Extending 381m garage?

I have a 2021 381m.

We don't full time. It's 2 adults and 2 toddlers taking 3 day to 2 week trips. Total weight is never an issue (18,800

timelinex Yesterday, 10:06 PM Go to last post
    Tom Traveler

New to 5th Wheel and need advice

Our Pullrite slider uses the Ram puck system. First RV hitch I ever installed and it was easy and straightforward. You'll want some muscle to help left

Tom Traveler Yesterday, 09:47 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.